Monday - Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday - Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- How do I get to the library?
- What kind of identification do I need to get a library card?
- Does the Library have Wi-Fi?
- Is it possible to download audiobooks from the library's website?
- Does the library provide tax forms?
- What is the fee to get a library card?
- What is the fee for Internet access?
- How old do I have to be to get a library card?
- What is the TexShare Card Program?
- How do I get a TexShare card?
- How can I check my account online?
- Does the Library have a public fax service?
- Does the Library have a copy machine?
- Can I renew my library materials over the phone?
- Can I renew my library materials on the Internet?
- My materials are late. How much will my fine be?
- Can I return my materials after the Library is closed?
- How can I pay my fine?
- Can I use a debit or credit card to pay off my fine?
- What is an Interlibrary Loan?
- How much does an Interlibrary Loan cost?
- How do I renew my Interlibrary Loan?
- What are the fines for a late Interlibrary Loan?
- What do I do if I get home and an item is already damaged?
- What do I do if I get home and the DVD/CD/VHS wasn't in the case?
The Weatherford Public Library promotes free lifelong literacy, learning, and enjoyment of reading in Weatherford and Parker County.
Services We Provide
- Provide access to a collection of approximately 95,000 items in book, magazine, newspaper, audiobook, compact disc, DVD, eBook, eAudiobook, and digital magazine format.
- Host presentations by community groups and organizations.
- Provide educational and entertainment programming, including weekly storytimes.
- Provide free Internet access to the public.
- Information desk is available to help answer questions and assist in research.
CSLP art/graphics are copyrighted by Upstart for exclusive use by CSLP members and are used by permission. Copying or reproducing these CSLP art/graphics in any way by non-CSLP members is prohibited.